Driven Apparel

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Hey guys, I know i haven't been on in a while but I've been busy working on a couple of projects, one of them being a new company with some friends.
We are starting a Clothing company for car enthusiasts (by car enthusiasts) and have some designs in the works.
The first one we are printing is our #becauseracecar shirt, it is currently in the last day of pre-order but don't worry, we will be in full business with full stock soon.

Here is a link to our site
http://www.drivenapparelco.com/product/becauseracecar

And here is a link to our page
https://www.facebook.com/DrivenApparelCo?fref=ts

Even if you don't order a shirt (I know its last minute but we will be open for business soon), we would really appreciated it if you guys helped us out with liking and sharing our Facebook page!

Thanks for checking us out!
-Tyler

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
We get the CI discount, right? :lol: And good shit on having 2/3X shirts :thumbs up

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
I'd get this shirt

Liked your FB page. Will share. Good luck with your business! :thumbs up

dlo253

^Dope. I'd like it but I can't do it from the crews FB lol.
Think I'm gonna have to get a couple tees here one of these days, got a couple I wouldn't mind having.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Thanks for the support guys! The store will be launched today, but we will be waiting till march first to start printing shirts so if you order. Be advised there will be a wait.

And what's up Frankie!

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
Cash flow is a bit tight right now, so if a shirt I like comes up, I'm sure I will shoot you a request to hold one. Also have to like the facebook page.

How's the SC? looks good, now that spring is coming, we should have a get together with the others.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Go like these guys and buy some shirts! I am proud to announce that me and my entire crew will be supporting and rocking Driven Apparel this track season.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Cash flow is a bit tight right now, so if a shirt I like comes up, I'm sure I will shoot you a request to hold one. Also have to like the facebook page.

How's the SC? looks good, now that spring is coming, we should have a get together with the others.
Yes please like it!
And the sc is good, just did a timing belt and water pump etc. gonna just keep it stock and save up for a brz :p

Go like these guys and buy some shirts! I am proud to announce that me and my entire crew will be supporting and rocking Driven Apparel this track season.
And we are proud to have you as a customer.

Even if you guys don't buy anything, be sure to like our page and share it if you can.
And if you have any ideas for shirts you'd like to see/buy let us know!

Last edited: