Driving my car annoys me now! =(

Cripton805

Awww.... Time for a rant.

1. So first I installed my suspension and they forgot to put lubricant on my bushings and parts before installing. My suspension squeaks like a mofo.

2. Now, I just got my exhaust piping done all the way through. The shop did A+ job with welds, custom fabricating, etc... but my CAT's heatshield rattles like a tin can on the undercarriage...

3. My fan comes in contact with my header until it melts about less than a 1/4 inch...

When everything is all together at once, it's annoying as f***!!!

Here's the lesson kids... Tell your shop to grease your bushings. (NO HOMO) That's about the only thing I won't get fixed because it takes too much time and surprisingly it's the most annoying.

To top it off I burned my hand on my header "it's peeling and oozing", and I got a nail on my tire... yesterday :evil:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Here's the lesson kids... Tell your shop to grease your bushings. (NO HOMO) That's about the only thing I won't get fixed because it takes too much time and surprisingly it's the most annoying.:
heres another tip, learn to work on your car. you know you wont forget anything. and if you do, you could only get mad at yourself.. and maybe the friend that helped you :rolf:

Cripton805

heres another tip, learn to work on your car. you know you wont forget anything. and if you do, you could only get mad at yourself.. and maybe the friend that helped you :rolf:
I can't custom fabricate my exhaust piping :(
and I didn't have the tools to install my suspension or time.

Most of the things I do myself and what I can't do, my friend that builds engines does it for me really cheap.

Pretty much everything WE didn't do, somebody fucked it up! hahaha
So that's actually good advice. :)

j13

Keep It Clean
welcome to modifying cars..things hardly Come out great, just gotta work the bugs out. this is why people have build threads..to upgrade and fix problems on their vehicle, and share it with others.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
That sucks! I hate squeaky suspension...I just tore my front drivers side apart cause it was squeaking so bad. Found sloppy upper control arm bushings too, but I'm hoping the grease buys me some time :)

Cripton805

welcome to modifying cars..things hardly Come out great, just gotta work the bugs out. this is why people have build threads..to upgrade and fix problems on their vehicle, and share it with others.
Like Coy said, if you can do the work, do it yourself.
Everything I didn't do, or my friends... It was f***ed up.

built_ls

Cant you take it back to each of the shops and have them fix it. They should do it with no extra charge. If its something that they didn't install correctly. have them drive it or ride in it with you so they can experience what your going through. if a shop fukks my shit up I have them fix it.

Cripton805

Cant you take it back to each of the shops and have them fix it. They should do it with no extra charge. If its something that they didn't install correctly. have them drive it or ride in it with you so they can experience what your going through. if a shop fukks my s*** up I have them fix it.
Well, I guess it was installed correctly, they just didn't do it by procedure.
I went back a couple of times, but they just ignored me.

I'm not going to make a big ass deal. I just won't ever go back.