Driving Shoes?

Mercy

Milwaukee Phantoms
Haha if you are seriously giving them away; I would glady take them off your hands :p
Or, you could always try to sell them? They don't come cheap. Could always make a few dollars back.

killaberna

These in Browns have felt very comfortable and their skateboarding shoes:

but then again am not to picky with what i wear to drive in. Just NO BOOTS>>way to bulky.

hgocasca

level 77 troll

Best driving shoes, have like three pairs of them, all the exact one in the pictures. I'm talking with Adidas about getting a custom one made with the Honda emblem on it with the Honda slogan on it as well "the power of dreams". Keep an eye out, they're in the works.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
If you haven't tried an actual driving shoe, you're missing half the experience. I sell footwear for a living, so I know shoes, and they make a world of difference when you're driving.

CokeSlap

Love rocking my sperrys while I drive either that or I have two pairs of lacoste shoes. I don't remember their exact names but they are nistos and futur something or other. The futur are very comfortable and pretty thin making a little heel-toe action much easier then the skate shoes I used to wear.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

killaberna

Best driving shoes, have like three pairs of them, all the exact one in the pictures. I'm talking with Adidas about getting a custom one made with the Honda emblem on it with the Honda slogan on it as well "the power of dreams". Keep an eye out, they're in the works.
That would be awesome let me know if that ever happens . I would gladly get a pair.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you haven't tried an actual driving shoe, you're missing half the experience. I sell footwear for a living, so I know shoes, and they make a world of difference when you're driving.
I hated mine. Send me a pair of nice driving shoes to try, prease. Size 12