Drooling.....

MoJoJoJo

Banned

:shocked2: god they are sexy

damn........niceeeeee

as if you guys dont already kno....i love JDM...i wanna go all JDM...any other JDM freaks in here? besides me?

BossPlaya510

thats sweet!!! what steering is that? i want the red honda steering emblem.. i wanna replace my acura one on my rsx steering.. i tried looking for it. does anyone know where i can just find the emblem it self?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
thats the new ITR steering wheel, just like the rsx, but in red with H emblem. but i like the older model better but its still pretty damn sweet huh?

yes i'm a JDM Whore....

BossPlaya510

MoJoJoJo said:
thats the new ITR steering wheel, just like the rsx, but in red with H emblem. but i like the older model better but its still pretty damn sweet huh?

yes i'm a JDM Whore....
ya dats sweeet :headbang: where can i get that red honda emblem! so mine will look simliar to that..

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe you mean so u can put in your steering wheel? well havent heard anybody making em...usually its ordered...your can always get the 4gen. Integra Type R steering wheel that one is my favorite, they have the Civic Type R steering wheel too..the one you see is the 5gen ITR. but its all orded...JDM...expensive man

wannabejdm

yea those rims are pretty sick! And i need to get one of those steering wheels for my car. Anyone know where i can get one?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
go to the link on my pic. passwordjdm.com but right now they are out of stock...lol good thing for you, you have a ITR...so you already have 5 lugs. dont have to spend money on getting a conversion. and me i have a RSX..they come with 5 lugs so i'm set =)...but trust me they are not cheap

MoJoJoJo

Banned
SlyDC2 said:
those are nice, and so is jdm but dont just follow that, make your own style ;)

Yea I know what you mean, after my full JDM Exterior is done, i'ma put on a CF hood, CF trunk, shaved Everything, no emblems, no badges, no door handles. lowered to the floor. but before all that i wanan work on my engine a lil bit more. yea i kno its not a type-s but i still think it has stuff i can work with

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yep...they are perfect, 17" best thing is i saved bunch of money cuz i dont need a 5lug conversion...man cant wait til TAX Income return...i'ma baby my ITR wheels

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
JDM shit is kool, i just like the Acura stuff better. Like my buddy has a Type S, people tell him to buy the integra type R stuff. Hes keeping it Acura. And, also cuz i have a feud with the civic club at school. So im proud to say its an acura. (yes a honda motor) But an Acura. But those rims are nice. You have a type S Mojo?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nah...hehe my budge only allowed me to buy a base. so i cat really get all the GO i want out of the base model. but its not all bad it gives me a chance to put some show in my car.

SlyDC2

MoJoJoJo said:
yep...they are perfect, 17" best thing is i saved bunch of money cuz i dont need a 5lug conversion...man cant wait til TAX Income return...i'ma baby my ITR wheels
they're both 5 lug but are they the same offset and all that bs?