Dropping this summer

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
I want to drop my 98 4 door teg Eibach Pro or Sportline ? I live in a part of Maryland they are really in love with speed bumpsI was think 1.5-1.7 max. What shocks to go with ? remember money is always the object

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Sportlines are the lowest drop of the eibach line, pro kits drop is a joke, but the sportlines ride is a bit on the bumpy side kind of harsh had them on my civic, get some h&rs nice drop and very stock ride

nautica_t

my friend is running h&r's for like 3 years now and no problems with his shocks, not too bumpy and not to rough, this is on a 2000 SE

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i actually like the sportlines i have em paired with tokico blues

used to have h&r sports on stock shocks.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yeah i agree..I had sportlines and Tokico blues and it rode perfect, not bouncy at all....now I got skunk2's to replace them and they are a bit more stiff.....

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
sportline + tokico blues is a good setup, rode pretty smooth in my civic... but then i had a couple strut bars also

hatchman

have them on my 02 si and i like the ride the ride on it they are a little stiff

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I have the Tokico blues and the Eibach Pro-Kit...very good ride quality, no bounciness, but just not low enough for me...they're getting replaced soon with the Tein S-Techs.