Dropzone adjustable coilovers

5speedintegra

So i found these coilovers and they are the Dropzone brand.. they are on sale for $107 for the set.. i am not sure that for a price like i would be getting that good of a deal.. so if anyone knows someone that has them, or if you have them let me know how they are and if they are actually good for the price. Thanks

So i found these coilovers and they are the Dropzone brand.. they are on sale for $107 for the set.. i am not sure that for a price like i would be getting that good of a deal.. so if anyone knows someone that has them, or if you have them let me know how they are and if they are actually good for the price. Thanks
Do you have a link? Judging by the price I'm guessing that they're just the sleeves.

x2 they are way too cheap to be full coilovers or something like that
I figured, but sometimes there are crack head prices out there...

I would think that those sleeves on some Koni Yellows or Tokico Blues would be quite a decent set up...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I figured, but sometimes there are crack head prices out there...

I would think that those sleeves on some Koni Yellows or Tokico Blues would be quite a decent set up...
i reeally doubt they will fit the koni since ground control sells a sleeve just for the koni shock

nicoalex2

Get the coils and struts from dropzone and get the header from spooled up racing. Thats what my setup will be.