Dropzone coilover sleeves?

Myteg

so a friend of mine has dropzone coilover sleeves and i was wondering how good they are and stuff. also do they fit on a integra??

Myteg

ummm i think he said it was from his del sol

Myteg

ok cool cool cant wait to put em on...

j13

Keep It Clean
If you put them on your OEM struts, you'll blown 'em.

I have some on OEM struts. Go 2" you'll be good.

prodigee

These don't go low enough in the rear for my tastes, my rears are all the way down and I have a 2 finger gap in the rear, but if I do the same up front I tuck a good a mount of tire. I am taking the collars off the rear, so I can go lower.

That's just a fix for the mean time, while I try and find some shorter springs with better spring rates, cause these are pretty bouncy.

j13

Keep It Clean
These don't go low enough in the rear for my tastes, my rears are all the way down and I have a 2 finger gap in the rear, but if I do the same up front I tuck a good a mount of tire. I am taking the collars off the rear, so I can go lower.
Taking the collars off? Let me know how that goes...I can't get my rear slammed also, just the front. Annoying!

Cut your bump stops in half so they don't fall apart while you're riding on them ahaha

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i have dropzone coilover sleeves but i also have the dropzone struts to. ride quality is great for a DD

but get some dropzone struts or you'll blow your OEM struts and the ride is gonna be bouncy and horrible