drunk rant thanks dud lollie ollies

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Dam I'm drunk as a ithafucker. And on the way back home my gf was driving my car so it Gabe me time to thibnk . About my two girls. How no matter how stupid I am or how rediculous I look or act theyll always let me inside. On the highway my babe was driving her hood on seat laid back and her face , I knew she felt the same freedom I felt when ! Drove My banby. I know alot will judge me Luz I'm drunk but ull never know what its like to feel what I feel. When I'm driving no matter how poor or wealthy u are u riding on ur riches u earned behind ur 5% tint ur windows never goin down . When others see u they can't blame u for shining like u know how.chuckin the douce to a stranger. cuz ur just riding . No destination, just riding , mothership gliding, just tippin slow when u ride on ur ownDam I'm drunk as a ithafucker. And on the way back home my gf was driving my car so it Gabe me time to thibnk . About my two girls. How no matter how stupid I am or how rediculous I look or act theyll always let me inside. On the highway my babe was driving her hood on seat laid back and her face , I knew she felt the same freedom I felt when ! Drove My banby. I know alot will judge me Luz I'm drunk but ull never know what its like to feel what I feel. When I'm driving no matter how poor or wealthy u are u riding on ur riches u earned behind ur 5% tint ur windows never goin down . When others see u they can't blame u for shining like u know how.chuckin the douce to a stranger. cuz ur just riding . No destination, just riding , mothership gliding, just tippin slow when u ride on ur own

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Drunken Reggie ftmfw! You're getting so much shit for this at the next meet. We still got love for you tho bro!!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Dam I'm drunk as a ithaf***er. And on the way back home my gf was driving my car so it Gabe me time to thibnk . About my two girls. How no matter how stupid I am or how rediculous I look or act theyll always let me inside. On the highway my babe was driving her hood on seat laid back and her face , I knew she felt the same freedom I felt when ! Drove My banby. I know alot will judge me Luz I'm drunk but ull never know what its like to feel what I feel. When I'm driving no matter how poor or wealthy u are u riding on ur riches u earned behind ur 5% tint ur windows never goin down . When others see u they can't blame u for shining like u know how.chuckin the douce to a stranger. cuz ur just riding . No destination, just riding , mothership gliding, just tippin slow when u ride on ur ownDam I'm drunk as a ithaf***er. And on the way back home my gf was driving my car so it Gabe me time to thibnk . About my two girls. How no matter how stupid I am or how rediculous I look or act theyll always let me inside. On the highway my babe was driving her hood on seat laid back and her face , I knew she felt the same freedom I felt when ! Drove My banby. I know alot will judge me Luz I'm drunk but ull never know what its like to feel what I feel. When I'm driving no matter how poor or wealthy u are u riding on ur riches u earned behind ur 5% tint ur windows never goin down . When others see u they can't blame u for shining like u know how.chuckin the douce to a stranger. cuz ur just riding . No destination, just riding , mothership gliding, just tippin slow when u ride on ur own
quoted so this epicness never leaves us. I will share this with all my friends, you will be e-infamous 8)

I'd say hope you had a good time, but nevermind...its blatantly apparent you did. lol