DSM injector install

GSROWNSU

is it worth it going to all that trouble instead of buying some rc injectors instead? What are the advantages of having dsm injectors?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
alright slow99, i didn't forget about you. i found my GSX injectors and put them on my GST to make sure they work right. i ran a whole tank of gas with injector cleaner through them. one of the injectors acts like it has something in it or something. they work fine when i'm getting on it and at WOT but it kinda gives me an erradic idle and a little sluggish at low throttle angles. like the injector isn't closing all the way so its leaking a little or something. i found which injector it is by swapping one by one with my GST injectors (making sure not to mix them up since they are identical). i think it just needs to be cleaned or something because i know they are good and only have like 30k miles on them. maybe just collecting dust from just sitting around got something in one of them. i could just go get that one cleaned as the rest are perfect but i'm not sure if its even worth it. i found an old time slip in the box from right when i put my new injectors on when i was still running the TD05-18g though :D http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/rkhyche/slip.jpg

i need to get my lazy ass out there with my new setup 8)

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
one of them doesn't work right. i don't want to sell them to you if it doesn't work right. i'll have to see if i can get it cleaned out running right. and that 12 was on the 18g. i can't wait to get some dyno time with the GT3037 and take it to the track

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Thanks for your honesty, don't worry about getting it cleaned or anything you have done a lot as it is. thanks anyway tho.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
eh, it was nothing. i was curious to whether worked or not too. i forgot i had them to you mentioned it

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
dc2GS-R said:
eh, it was nothing. i was curious to whether worked or not too. i forgot i had them to you mentioned it
Thanks again bro, but if you have any other parts of your dsm maybe a turbo or something that i might like let me know.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i still have that 18G but i might just trade it for an Apexi S-AFC and AVC-R combo for my GST. i'm not sure yet though.