dude... is cup holder good for anything other than a red bull??

pimphand-strong

i guess in japan in 1994 there was no need to secure a big gulp drink..... so, yeah, is it just me, or is the cup holder worthless?

has anyone tried to fab a cupholder to hold a bigger cup? i mean, i know it will make the beautiful interior look a little n-rigged, but i gotta have a bigger cup!!!

ideas?

OBD1-GSR

MMMM this was 1994 ...LARGE drinks were not so popular then!!! when i bought my teg new..I never had a problem

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i just hate how it gets in the way of radio controls.

firby911

If i have a big drink like a mcd's sweet tea i just throw it in my center console storage thing and it holds it fine. I dont really keep anything worthy in there.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
If i have a big drink like a mcd's sweet tea i just throw it in my center console storage thing and it holds it fine. I dont really keep anything worthy in there.
i drink those all the time, especially with dollar drinks any size. but uhh, parking brake?

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
they hold larger drinks if someone relieves you of your stereo like they did to me i can fit most drinks now

j13

Keep It Clean
Acura must have put a smaller diameter cup holder for your car..redbull?..I can fit larger drinks just fine.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
oh drink water... out of a bottle with a resealable cap. throw anywhere in the car and... what a shock! no mess!

mirrorimg

You guys need some new head units... I get drinks that fit perfectly below my head unit and dont interfere at all. I guess its because I get small combo's though, and the smaller (but still big) drink.

Maybe you should think of it as a way of portion control? A method for slowing the growing rate of obesity in the US?