Duel Exhaust Or Not?

teggytuner

i Was just wondering if i put a y pipe in my exhaust system and then put 2 4in mufflers on it... would it be louder or quieter than a single 4in Muffler. Iv Been thinking of doing this for a while but im a person who likes loud cars so...

R13

The other asshole
I would imagine it would just make it quieter

Get something like my greddy evo 2

ofcourse I have the full exhaust headers cat etc but around 3000+ rpms my car is Really loud, I haven't got a ticket yet but that doesn't mean it's not too loud

But I don't have that little mid pipe muffler thing either its just a performance cat and the muffler without the baffle

Kyle

Also look at the Tanabe Touring Medallion, it's under 93db and stainless
This. Or the Concept G, it's quite at idle and up to about 3-4k. Then there is a slight change in tone after 4k all the way to redline which sounds great. No highway drone either.

OneFastGSR

You like loud cars so put a buddy club spec 2 on your car, Can't get any louder. Lol (besides open header)

teggytuner

Thank You For All the Help, But I Already have a 4in BBP Exhaust thats pretty loud, i Just like the looks of dual exhausts, but i didnt want to get rid of the sound
So Ill keep the exhaust i have now and just add some headers

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Why the hell do you have a 4" exhaust.... :smackself: should be 2.5" at the most. Get rid of the lame exhaust a get something legit. I bet it sounds like crap.

HKS hi-power, it's loud but doesn't sounds like the gay eBay exhausts. Dual mufflers do not belong on these cars

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Shit, I misread. I thought you wanted it to be more quiet. Loud exhaust, Skunk2, RS*R GTII, Apexi N1, typically one with a canister muffler