dump't.teggy's DB7 slow build

Cman46290

Car looks great man~ Looks a lot like mine... just seeing those whote side skirts on there... makes me want to paint my black OEM ones white..... it would look much better..... white skirts and a lip~

ALl is well... i think the exhaust looks fine... if you like it then keep it.

Welcome~

dump't.teggy

enjoys driving dump't
^^^ before I went and bought this car I was on this site a lot reading about db's and such and whenever I want to show someone what I want my car to look like, I bring up your build thread, your DB is clean as fawk bro. thanks for being an inspiration :D

BethanyR

Sick DB! Love the white. I'm gonna have to live vicariously through your car since my 4door is garaged for next 3 months.
Stupid Iowa winters...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
^^^ before I went and bought this car I was on this site a lot reading about db's and such and whenever I want to show someone what I want my car to look like, I bring up your build thread, your DB is clean as fawk bro. thanks for being an inspiration :D
Haha thanks man, that means a lot to me. When I first got my DB I found myself searching all over the internet looking for sick 4drs, mainly because I wasn't completely in love with em yet. I really wanted a 2dr. After having it for a while I saw the epicness in it and slowly but surely put it together. I feel ya on the "slow build" process. I work about 14 hours a week getting paid $7.50. I've had the car since last August and I'm surprised how different it looks. For reference here's a shot I took about a month after having it:

:D

Sick DB! Love the white. I'm gonna have to live vicariously through your car since my 4door is garaged for next 3 months.
Stupid Iowa winters...
Haha, MD winters aren't that bad, I'm just gunna take my lip off and keep it slammed :lol:
Last year:

...man I just realized I whored my car out on this thread...sorry!

dump't.teggy

enjoys driving dump't
haha no problem man, more DB pics for everyone, if mine was as clean as yours i'd whore it out too :D I barely work 20 hours a week and that's on $6/hour but theres no doubt it'll be dump't in less than a year.

x 2,982,387!!!!!

Very clean & i like the blacked out tint... Welcome man!
thanks bro, the tint is nice during the day but at night you can't see ish! lol it's worth it though

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nice car, dude! Not feelin' the skirts too much, but who da fuck am I to judge :p

That's a nice OEM order. I just bought a plug from Acura for my rear wiper to be deleted and it was like $8 or $9!! I'm kinda diggin' on the four-door style some of you guys have going on here! Four-door has much more stability than the two-door, from what I understand :thumbs up

dump't.teggy

enjoys driving dump't
Nice car, dude! Not feelin' the skirts too much, but who da fuck am I to judge :p

That's a nice OEM order. I just bought a plug from Acura for my rear wiper to be deleted and it was like $8 or $9!! I'm kinda diggin' on the four-door style some of you guys have going on here! Four-door has much more stability than the two-door, from what I understand :thumbs up
lol thanks, the skirts are off now, when I pulled them off I realized they just covered up the stock ones = win for me! and haha I think you may be right about stability on the four doors, I'm a delivery driver for a local pizza joint and tonight I got back from a delivery and had the customer call in and say that they cheese on their pizza had slid off the pizza from taking corners too fast hahaha