Dupli-Color Shadow Black Chrome Paint

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Its been awhile since my last post but I finally have a little bit of money and am deciding between getting Blades, meshies, or fat fives for my 93 gs. After that I was thinking of polishing them up and then tryng out the new duplicolor shadow paint kit but I was wondering if anyone has used it and had any tips or pics of what they did. Im still trying to figure out if I want to do the entire rim or leave a polished lip or maybe paint a red lip, but Im still deciding if I want to try out the kit.

Rich-PMS

I'd go with the ls mesh. Looks killer on a DA!

As for the paint, I would personally google it and see what people have done. It'll give you a wider variety of things people have done.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I'd go with the ls mesh. Looks killer on a DA!

As for the paint, I would personally google it and see what people have done. It'll give you a wider variety of things people have done.
yeah I looked at what I could find and even watched the video on the website and it looks good in my opinion plus I may have found a set of blades pretty cheap so I may try it out

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
maybe it's just me, but i'd go with polished or powdercoated white GSR blades. If the red DA is yours in your sig, which more than likely is, i'd lean towards the powder coated white blades.

that's just me though.

speedin

The Transporter
I agree polished would look better. But I am also really curious to see how that paint looks.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
maybe it's just me, but i'd go with polished or powdercoated white GSR blades. If the red DA is yours in your sig, which more than likely is, i'd lean towards the powder coated white blades.

that's just me though.
My original plan was to powdercoat them but I cant really afford that right now. I am getting the blades for a great price but I want to dress them up and try something new.

I agree polished would look better. But I am also really curious to see how that paint looks.
Im really curious about it to. Also after doing more research I saw they have the metalcast so IM now considering polishing the blades and then maybe doing the red metalcast as a lip, but im not sure yet.

speedin

The Transporter
Im really curious about it to. Also after doing more research I saw they have the metalcast so IM now considering polishing the blades and then maybe doing the red metalcast as a lip, but im not sure yet.
Eh, I really dont like colored lips, I think they are tacky.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Eh, I really dont like colored lips, I think they are tacky.
I agree. Well, some rims/cars can rock it. most can't.

if you're going to polish the Blades, i say that's about it and it'll look clean. Don't paint the lip on it.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah I started looking at more pics and thought it would look weird to have a polished rim with a colored lip. Plus now that I think about it I am just going to be covering up a lot of work to polish rims.