Dustin P. DA

Dustin P.

WFOriders
This is my DA. I got a pretty good deal on this. Found it on Craigslist, went to test drive it. When I did, the crack pulley fell out on the test drive leaving the lot. :shock: I told the seller I still want the car and he asked what he can do for me to buy it right now. :idea: I give you a $1,000 and I'll go get the parts. DEAL!!! I had a crack pulley sitting in the garage. AWESOME!

This is the way it looked when I bought it.

The guy that had it before sparyed painted the steels white on the car. Made a POS exhaust that fell out right when I got to the house. :lol:

This is about 6 hours later. Went though the whole car fixing things.

I have a parts car that I got a while back to start rebuilding, but gave up cause there was ALOT of work. It had Ebay Coilovers and a No Name Exhaust. But it will work for now till I get parts coming in. Sorry could do the 4x4 Integra. :lol:

Found a lip in the garage.

And here are my to girls!

Whats funny in the Mazda has Honda parts on it to. Coilovers and STS Shifter from a Civic. :D Honda fits everything.

Engine
B18b1
Spoon Sports Header 4-2-1
CAI
Exhaust

Transmission

Suspension
KYB Shocks
Ground Control Coilovers

Body
Custom Heading (Blacked out on the inside)

Last edited:

ACJett

Enthusiast
Welcome to CI...

Nice job.... Looks a ba-gillion times better

Cman46290

so... you got it... and within 6 hours you slammed it? in the firts pic it definitely doesnt look likes its lowered at all... even jacked up in the front----the rear would still look slammed....

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I would have offered $500. You got ripped off paying $1k for it.

Dustin P.

WFOriders
so... you got it... and within 6 hours you slammed it? in the firts pic it definitely doesnt look likes its lowered at all... even jacked up in the front----the rear would still look slammed....
The 1st pictures was right when I got the car home and and nothing done to it.

I would have offered $500. You got ripped off paying $1k for it.
I think I got a pretty good deal, B18B1 from a 1994 Integra w/ a LSD cable transmission and just a couple of fixer up things, and the inside is awesome, no cracks, just one rip on the driver sit where you get in and out of the sit by the door. Why do you like I got ripped off?

Dustin P.

WFOriders
I guess we all have different out looks on stuff. These car are hard to come by in Fort Hood area and for a low price, know that I can fix these things very easy cause I have a parts car at the house. The car runs stong and good and that was really the only problems I found, I mean the normal, like bad shocks, shifter bushing, but that was about it. Getting a Integra that runs great for a $1000, I think is a pretty good deal.