Dylan's 1976 Datsun 280Z

drevans_satx

Dylan
I know it's a pretty common wheel choice, but god damn they're sexy. Under some fender flares and fat tires they'll look even better.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Jesus that's a heap. I couldn't do it, too much work that I don't know about. More power to ya if you bring her back!

R13

The other asshole
Body work, Engine & suspension, Some door panels, New carpet aftermarket buckets, Done?

Not too hard, Mildly expensive.

drevans_satx

Dylan
All pretty easy stuff. It's just time consuming, but I got a lot of time to spare.

As far as wheels...I feel they'll work. Its truly a love it or hate it thing though. I adore them, while my girlfriend hates them. Hah.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
All pretty easy stuff. It's just time consuming, but I got a lot of time to spare.

As far as wheels...I feel they'll work. Its truly a love it or hate it thing though. I adore them, while my girlfriend hates them. Hah.
I like your GF brah.

To be fair you're biased because they're XXR's :lol:
I just know he could do better.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-XujPg0jQF68/T90JzXUN0eI/AAAAAAAAAig/DzN63PBB0jA/s800/IMG_0665.JPG

No erections had.

PioneerLS

God i love these cars. Can't wait to see more progress. One of the few old cars that i actually really love.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Being scammed bothered me for a long time..But my bank rectified it within 2 hours of my filing the complaint. That helped a lot hah. I got everything back, but it sure took me down a peg!
I had to file a police report and fight with paypal. Got my money back and got Toda cams instead. 8)