Dylan's Civic Thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So my grandma hasnt been driving the civic for a while and i asked her if i could use it for school n work because i was tired of driving my DC4 to work and school so she agreed to let me use this car go to work n school in. This car is my daily driver while my DC4 is pulling my weekend warrior/track whore duties.

Future Plans:
Hawk HPS pads
Stop Tech stainless steeel lines
Project Mu brake fluid
Powerslot Cryo Rotors
15" wheels (LS Mesh or Gram Lights are a possibility)
Tein S Tech Springs or Eibach Pro line
96 spec B18B1/b18c1 auto swap

jznsn2u

:shock: Is your grandma kool with you modding it broski? Mainly, lowering it. Ps. that type of parking is illegal my friend.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:shock: Is your grandma kool with you modding it broski? Mainly, lowering it. Ps. that type of parking is illegal my friend.
fuck yeah brosky i probably wont get to lowering it or swapping it, ill do it if my sister buys it but ill probably have something else by the time i want to spend real money on it

jznsn2u

fuck yeah brosky i probably wont get to lowering it or swapping it, ill do it if my sister buys it but ill probably have something else by the time i want to spend real money on it
hahahah wow. I wouldn't swap it, the motor is super virgin. :lol:.....got any engine bay shots?

rockadilla

thats right.
im kinda confused, so ur grandma gave u the car, or is just letting u drive it?
either way its always nice to have a crappy civic to beat up as a DD instead of ur teg :thumbs up and holy shit only 36k miles?!?! lol to be honest id probably rather drive my teg then that so if u actually DO somehow get the title for the car u can sell it for a GOOD wad of cash :D

JGvtec

Either way its always nice to have a crappy civic to beat up as a dd instead of ur teg :thumbs up and holy shit only 36k miles?!?! Lol to be honest id probably rather drive my teg then that so if u actually do somehow get the title for the car u can sell it for a good wad of cash :d
x2

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
either way its always nice to have a crappy civic to beat up as a DD instead of ur teg :thumbs up and holy shit only 36k miles?!?! lol to be honest id probably rather drive my teg then that so if u actually DO somehow get the title for the car u can sell it for a GOOD wad of cash :D
Its kind of both. Technically its hers as much as my Integra is my moms. Its a weird situation, I drive it on the week and let her have it on the weekend, and i drive my integra on the weekend. Its just idk how to explain it better than that! LMAO!

But 36k original miles, but the car probably isnt going to be sold. Its going to my sister if she wants it if not im going to have fun with it.