dyno results

builtnagen 2teg

Went to hybriddynamics in latrobe pa on friday and got tuned on crome I was very impressed with there shop and tuning knowledge . I have a b18a1with crower 403's and a built motor, msd ignition and aem cold air , skunk2 im bk 70mil tb and a dc header. NA i put down 168 whp and 132 ft/lbs. With a 75 shot of nitrous I put down 222 whp and 204 ft lbs. Next time I go I am hoping to break the 170's na and am gonna use a 100 shot. Let me know what you think.

GSROWNSU

yea ive actually talked to the guy from kingmotorsports that built the 200whp N/A LS...just to let you know that the head has about 3K$ worth of P&P work done to it (flows like a b16 head)
i bet you talked to mike...he's an N/A god....very straight up guy. I know him quite well and he helped me along with my turbo setup. King knows their sh*t 8)

Winki

Undercover mod
I heard (just what i heard) but rumor has it that 200whp LS did not last long because they ran it too lean and melted a piston?

but to the OP nice #s

builtnagen 2teg

wiseco pistons
eagle rods
aftermarket valves and retainers
dc header
skunk2 im
70 mill bbk
crower 403's
test pipe
2.5 exhaust
walboro 255
stock injectors
aem pulleys

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
A 70mm TB is freakin huge, I don't think that's helping you out.
Stock injectors, yikes! What compression are you at?

It's a B18A guys, 130bhp.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
There's a very good chance you'd be better off with your stock IM and a TB in the 60-62mm range (stock GSR is 60, ITR is 62), portmatched to your stock IM of course. I predict nice power gains under the curve with that done. Peak HP isn't the end all, be all. I'm not saying that's all you care about, just saying for other people reading.
And are you sure you not overworking your stock injectors? It's cheap insurance to install some larger injectors, and I would suspect that whatever tuning system your using for your setup will make for an easy switch for the ECU.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i bet you talked to mike...he's an N/A god....very straight up guy. I know him quite well and he helped me along with my turbo setup. King knows their sh*t 8)
i dont think that mike owns the car that has it in but i know who your talking about...he tuned my all motor ls/nitrous and his tunes are the shitt...i still got 30mpg!! FTW!!

builtnagen 2teg

dynoed last year with stock im and tb and put down 20 whp less did not work out in my favor with my setup. thanks though for the input