eamc420's 92 GSR!

eamc420

So i finally picked up my DD a week ago, gas prices are raising and filling up with my BMW is no fun. Now i can relax now that i have my teggy. Heres a few pics, only plans for the car is wheel's, exhaust, and coilovers and thats it! lol :beer:

eamc420

no its a 05 325i with a 330 front bumber reason being i hated how small the fog lights came with the stock 325i bumpers. Also i didnt want to get a m3 front bumper cause i wanted to keep my blk moldings around my car, and if i got the m3 front bumper i would lose the blk moldings in the front and it wouldnt have looked right.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
nice! i've always had a soft spot for those B17's...
and nice bmw too, looks clean! I also have a soft spot for euro's lol

eamc420

nice! i've always had a soft spot for those B17's...
and nice bmw too, looks clean! I also have a soft spot for euro's lol
haha im still trying to get use to the change from the euro scene to the import scene. I feel like a kid in a candy store haha

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
hahaha, i know what you mean, i used to have a MK3 Jetta, and when I switched to hondas i honestly didn't know that much lol...

is that color the jade green metallic? it looks kinda like it.

eamc420

hahaha, i know what you mean, i used to have a MK3 Jetta, and when I switched to hondas i honestly didn't know that much lol...

is that color the jade green metallic? it looks kinda like it.
Nope its the original Aztec green color that came with the car after 19 years or so the paint is fading and clear coat coming off. But sometime this month the car will be getting a new paint job, keeping the color Aztec green :twisted: