East Coast Meet Pics 2010

mirrorimg

Nice to see you found my car WAAAAAAAY in the back of the lot ;) I looked around for you after running into you when I first got there, but never did see you again.

Heres some I took, point and shoot

A little crooked? I think so...

And there is always some rice...

pepsilude

Nice to see you found my car WAAAAAAAY in the back of the lot ;) I looked around for you after running into you when I first got there, but never did see you again.
[/IMG]
I got a free amp drink on the way to your car and chugged it. So shortly after, I became real nauseous and stayed indoors for a while then left for home.

oh btw, your car in person looks soo good. that paint looks awesome in the sunlight.

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
Why are there Eibach pictures in here? Fuckin noobs.
I was reading the other thread over there on Honda-Tech and they already had a east/west beef going on in it. This could be the same thing or it could just be a noob mistake.

Also, glad I didn't go. My car looks like shit right now in comparison.

mirrorimg

I was reading the other thread over there on Honda-Tech and they already had a east/west beef going on in it. This could be the same thing or it could just be a noob mistake.

Also, glad I didn't go. My car looks like shit right now in comparison.
Noob mistake. I dont think the guy realized this was a specific meet thread.

Shanna found my car and put it on my facebook, but I have no idea where she found the picture. I have not seen any of mine on driven or here, except the ones pepsilude took.

And I found one of his.

Last edited: