Ebay front lips

Joshmmc

Who here has purchased a front lip from Ebay? I want a lip, but I know that I'll destroy it within a couple months because of where I live, so I don't want to buy an expencive one. The Ebay ones seem OK, but I worry about fitment issues, etc. Anyone who has personal experience with one, please let me know!

Surferman

Bayson R motorsports is good get the poly i bought 3 lips from them they fit great. Im just so low that I usally end up tearing them up. poly holds up better than abs tho abs cracks easy.

01FTW

Bayson R motorsports is good get the poly i bought 3 lips from them they fit great. Im just so low that I usally end up tearing them up. poly holds up better than abs tho abs cracks easy.
I agree, he sells the "real" 98-01 ITR replicas, not the ugly knock off ones that flare out and look dumb as shit (to me at least, everyone has they're own tastes)...there's a lot of those on ebay too. They ugly flare out ones are cheaper, but don't look as good. Be careful though, a lot of the auctions that sell those ugly ones will say they are "Type-R" replicas when they are not.

94LS-TEG

Non-Vtec
Yes Bayson R is who ive ordered my ctr lips from. Good prices and they ship super fast too. Also unlike most sellers they will go out of their way for the customer. I had one that I didnt like after it was installed (Fitment was kindof off) they paid return shipping and sent the new one before recieving the first one back. But that one lip out of the 10 or more ive bought from them was off which isnt too bad.