EBay Red DC Floormats

XjoEnX

I can see it looking good if the rest of the interior matched it. ITR seats front and rear, red stitched shift boot, JDM ITR steering wheel, ITR armrest, black carpet underneath.

Found a pic for you, it actually looks good even without the stuff I mentioned.

OneFastGSR

My mom has some just like that in her integra except black and some rsx ones in her rsx. I think they look pretty nice myself

pinkley

b@115D33p
I can see it looking good if the rest of the interior matched it. ITR seats front and rear, red stitched shift boot, JDM ITR steering wheel, ITR armrest, black carpet underneath.

Found a pic for you, it actually looks good even without the stuff I mentioned.

Thats sexy! I'm on the hunt for a driver side seat to replace my tenzo r. It only had one tenzo when I bought it and I hate it. I feel like I'm sitting up too high. My buddys mom does upholstery and re did his seats in his civic with all black and blue stitching. I want to do that with red.

My mom has some just like that in her integra except black and some rsx ones in her rsx. I think they look pretty nice myself
Are they pretty durable?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ you forgot to mention the edm optional pedals on your list! and thats a edm wheel, i own one! those logo on the link you posted looks like a japan logo b4 the dc , or is that suppose to look that way.

pinkley

b@115D33p
^^ you forgot to mention the edm optional pedals on your list! and thats a edm wheel, i own one! those logo on the link you posted looks like a japan logo b4 the dc , or is that suppose to look that way.
I thought about pedals but not the cheap shit you get at autozone. Them steering wheels are pricey! Lol and yes its a Japanese flag.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
just wondering, haha yea the wheel is one of my fav, downside the airbag wont work on a odb2, ill be going srs itr sooner or later