ebay seats?

.Cortez

94' LS
So I'd love to pick up these come after febuary, and I know they sell them year round. But what do you guys think? I mean 200 is really cheap for 2 seats, i mean REALLY cheap. but what could possibly go wrong with them? their seats! Loose fabric? im not really sure. I understand you get waht you pay for absoutly, but I don't have the cash nor the want to drop allot of money on seats. I just want them because I don't find our seats comfortable and I think they will help during autoX come summer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMZ-Racing-Seat-x2-Prelude-RSX-Integra-S2000-Legend_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27aeb45919QQitemZ170434779417QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I think the thing that could go wrong is them snapping in half in the event of an accident. Alot of ebay brands don't safety test. Anyway, I have a set of 3A Racing Seats I got from a guy on craigslist, and I'd say they are about the same as ebay seats, so I'll give you a little review. I was actually just rear-ended yesterday, and they held up, but now they squeak whenever I shift my weight a little. Scares me a little. They're decently comfortable though, I still like sitting in them. Overall, I think I may put my oem seats back in because of the safety risk. Decision is yours though, I'm just here to share a little insight. :thumbs up

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
dont u have bomz seats blake?
and i wouldn't recommend off brand seats, thats one of the most important safety features that nobody really thinks of, every one thinks, oh its just a seat, but its extremely important, just like u don't go cheap on your alarm system, i would definitely not go cheap on seats

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
dont u have bomz seats blake?
and i wouldn't recommend off brand seats, thats one of the most important safety features that nobody really thinks of, every one thinks, oh its just a seat, but its extremely important, just like u don't go cheap on your alarm system, i would definitely not go cheap on seats
nope i got the oem seats, i like keeping my interior as oem as possible :)