ECHM.3 out of 4 aint bad..DB2 LOVE

92gsrboy

Whats up guys i had the pleasure of going to the east coast honda meet this year....and had a great time...and def would go again....here some pics of Paden,Stephen(sorry if i misspelled your names guys)and my DB2

[IMG}http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/5802206823_440c65f920_z.jpg{/IMG]

if either of you guys post pics block my license plates please...thanks:)...it was great to meet you guys and 8urcivic and also got to meet jdmjim...thier cars look so sexy in person...tomorrow ill post some more pics of the show

Last edited:
That was my favorite section of the whole meet. :)
I'll post up my pics of this once I get them on the computer and block out the plates.
It was great getting to meet you bro. Definitely enjoyed hanging out with you.

92gsrboy

That was my favorite section of the whole meet. :)
I'll post up my pics of this once I get them on the computer and block out the plates.
It was great getting to meet you bro. Definitely enjoyed hanging out with you.
yea my favorite section too....yea post your pics when you get a chance....it was good meeting you and stephen...you guys were great to hang with and im looking forward to next year!:)

here is 2 more random shots

Last edited:

92gsrboy

i always wanted to do a black and white background with the car in color pic...but since my car is white its hard to tell so i took a pic of Paden's car to see how it would come out

i think it looks good

mirrorimg

Paden did you go to Richmond? I saw Stephen when he came in and talked for a bit. Tried calling him when I was leaving but no answer. Saw Ricky when I pulled in and went back to say hi. I have a feeling Jake was there too, but he probably parked in the area he did last year, and I never walked that way.

Didnt walk around much and I parked in the back lot, just off of the entrance road.

Last edited: