Eclipse turbo parts fot a Teg?

dylan

so my freind just totaled his 1998 eclipse gst and i was wondering that if we pulled off his trubo intercooler bov and other turbo parts if i could possibly make it work on my 1997 ls motor?? i am a noob so dont make fun of me lol im 16

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Noob and 16 doesn't mean you can't research. Yes, some of it will work but you will need different intercooler piping, the correct flange on the turbo for the turbo manifold etc etc... Please do a LOT of studying before even attempting a turbo setup of you'll end up with a mess on your hands

Kyle

okay thank you! and how much do you think it will cost to do all of the stuff?
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. Pick 2. Save up a few grand for all the parts. And might want to send the turbo off to be rebuilt. And do a compression/ leakdown test to see how healthy your engine is. Last thought, what are emissions like in your state? Something to think about before you start modding your car and putting ILLEGAL parts on it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If it is the stock Garrett T25 turbo, then I wouldn't waste my time with it personally.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
I had a old dsm bov on my car when I bought it, it actually sounded pretty good lol

lolagsr12

will a dsm fuel pump work in a 98 teg cuz the blue tops will fit jus wondering it's a 255 walbro?what do you have t do to make it fit?