ecu chip from ebay??

phatintegra

Banned
Just have Chris over at Xencron chip your ECU. He did mine and he is tuning my teg this spring.

phatintegra

Banned
Total $77.02 after taxes, etc. but you have to pay to have it shipped he will install 1 basemap in your ECU and give you an extra basemap chip. I told him I be using eCtune. He does do Neptune, chrome, K-tuning, Hondata, etc. You have to tell him all your mods and he can creat you a standard base map. I will be getting the data Logerand software once my car get tune from them.

alyssafacex

Total $77.02 after taxes, etc. but you have to pay to have it shipped he will install 1 basemap in your ECU and give you an extra basemap chip. I told him I be using eCtune. He does do Neptune, chrome, K-tuning, Hondata, etc. You have to tell him all your mods and he can creat you a standard base map. I will be getting the data Logerand software once my car get tune from them.
which is the best, or like whats the difference?

phatintegra

Banned
I see better number with eCtune. For my set up I dont have much option for Automatic. After talking to tuner after tuner. Talking to Calvin over at eCtune and a guy in a wheel chair also running a B16 automatic with eCtune but he had chrome but he saw better number with eCtune.

IntegraGstypeR

go ahead n buy one. and keep reving your motor to 9k with a intake and exhaust. and you'll realize why they are so cheap haha..jk jk..dont buy them...20 dollars for 50 hp is a step into a problem..