ecu ?

fister1989

hey guys, I was thinking of getting an aftermarket ecu, any suggestions? and also I'm try to find it today my CEL came on, then had a miss for about a minute but it cleared itself up, and after I shut the car off the CEL went off!?! idk i've had nuttin but problems with it since I've had the car but I really really like it and would like to make a nice clean ride out of it one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

heritage36

Honestly I have never heard of a complete aftermarket ECU. If you do want one, I would get a used OEM one, people sell them all the time. Its unlikely that is causing your issues though unless you have been involved in a flood. What issues are you having?

fister1989

lately ive blown a few coolant lines so ive been replaceing them as i go. but idk i want one were i can plus it right up to my laptop an try difrent settings an see if maby i could get a lil mre hp or atleast even mre mpg, monies tight an gas is expensive lol an it 93 octane only its all i ever ran in my vehicles. idk any ideas hints or guess will be fine. o an also how hard are rear struts to replace?/