Edm front fogs

soccerfreakva

Are there any fog lights that could replicate the look of an edm/ukdm front bumber. I read one post where the guy said the car had Ef fogs, but I couldnt seem to find any that looked similar. Has anyone heard of this. I want the edm look, but right now I don't have the money or patience to wait for a edm front to pop up. If someone could help me out on this I'd greatly appreciate it.

soccerfreakva

ive been looking at fog lights and i read a forum where the guy said the people that made the ukdm/edm fogs where some of the same people that made vw fogs. so i typed in vw fogs and i actually think those fogs could fit on a usdm front if cut right. i was looking at some of the newer vw fog lights btw, models 2005+. Its just an idea but it actually looks like it could work. If it does work which im going to try it once i find the dimensions of the ukdm integra fogs and the vw fogs you would have a nice teg with newer more modern fogs than the original ukdm/edm fogs. Its just a thought cuz at this point i dont think many of us are going to find any ukdm teg front ends anytime soon. It would probably look just as good too, more modern, you would just have to live with not being all oem which does suck sometimes.

96GSRteg

Tyler
there was somebody around here who had them and they looked sexy and i do believe he custom did it himself. I cant remember who it was though...

soccerfreakva

^^^ could someone find out who he was or how he did it cuz i really want those fogs.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
First off...

1) Edm didn't have the optional fogs, only ukdm, so please stop referring them as edm fogs!

2) VW fogs won't work, too big

3)I've seen people use ef9 fogs/surrounds. But they are around 500.

4) Si vtec fogs are same size as ukdm fogs. Only thing different is the name imprinted on the glass. Difference from spending $180 on sivtec or $400 for ukdm.

5) What makes ukdm fogs stand out isn't actual the fog, its the rubber surround, that is the key to the look,if you mess that up it will look goofy. Ill post examples if you want.

6) There only 3 people on this site that own ukdm fronts.will be 4 soon one they save enough money.as far I know, they all bought there, not made. there was a guy on here trying to do a dyi ukdm look for his 94-97 front but I think he gave up.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Here few "examples" from my build. I'm a pic whore :p

I'll post more "examples" but I'm on my cell.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Yep sir. My are oem si vtec fogs,but replica fogs could work. I don't want to crack my ukdm fogs, they are cheap to replace to my ukdm fogs counter parts.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
people trying to relicate the uk fogs :nono:
i remember some guy saying that he wanted to start making replica rear fogs if someone was willing to ship him yours for a mold. uber fail...

if i had the 98+, i would have these already :D

go hard or go home. you gotta pay to play.

soccerfreakva

honestly, not everyone can pay to play. and at first im just going to make them for me, but if they come out good, im sure other people will want them too.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
people trying to relicate the uk fogs :nono:
i remember some guy saying that he wanted to start making replica rear fogs if someone was willing to ship him yours for a mold. uber fail...

if i had the 98+, i would have these already :D

go hard or go home. you gotta pay to play.
this!

soccerfreakva

does anyone actually know what type of rubber the fog light surrounds are made of? thats my only issue now. if i dont find out soon im just gonna call honda and ask. Im assuming its the same material as a plunger (not that im going to use a plunger haha) or similar to the inside moulding of a car.