EDM/UKDM Clear corner lights

fwdnogrip

So im wondering how to to wire up my corner lights to replicate those on the EDM Type Rs
I am using eBay clear signals on a 98 front bumper, my question is, are the wiring on the USDM teggy corner lights different on the EDM Type R.
Ive seen through pictures that on EDM tegs, the outer light is a very light amber/ regular halogen color, while the inner lights are amber and stay off, but blink only on when the left/right blinker is used
For the USDM ones, regardless if the lights are full on or just on for parking lights, both lights light up and blink.

Im wondering if its just the light bulb is wrong or would i need EDM corner light pigtails and such to make the eBay corners light up like Type Rs.

For those that have EDM/UKDM corner lights, if you would chime into your light setup and additional info, that would be very helpful

I appreciate all your future help! :)

Bsweeney

I have clear corners and I have a led in the small spot and a switchback led for the turn signal. The switchback stays white until u hit the turn signal its blinks orange and changes back to white

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you want to do what i did, just clip the constant power wire for the blinker. itll still blink when you use the blinker

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you cant.. in the first picture the malino red itr not running a 1157 bulb. I used to run my uk corners like that.

they have a 3 section inside the lens while the usdm only have two. the third section doesnt light up.

btw the 194 bulb socket is different on the ukdm corner lights, you cant cut part of the 194 socket to make it fit in the ukdm corner lights.

now to get that look you can get euro corner lights but they still wont light up like the ukdm corners.