education=honda wheels

hondaproof

hondaproof
Need some help fella's. I'm putting together my secong da. The first on was all about cutting weight and making power. I bought the best shit I could to get the result and that usually ment,no honda parts. I'm much more interested in honda parts this time around,specifically,honda wheels. My da is white and I want white honda wheels. The ones I want most are the dc's gsr wheels but as far as I know they only came in 15". What I need to know is if those gsr wheels come in 16" and what other honda wheels I can use in 16" without changing my bolt pattern. Any help is good help.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Gsr blades are 15's, ls/gs Meshes are 15's Gsr fat fives are 15's, Civic Si wheels are also 15's (don't really know if honda know how to make anything but a 15 :lol:)... I dunno if there is any option for a 16" honda wheel that is 4 lug... I'm sure someone will post if there is.

Edit: Heck I think the Type R wheels are 15's but I might be wrong

Btw there are two different styles of DC gsr wheels, 95-96 are fat fives and 97-01 are blades. I might be wrong on the 97 year though... I can't remember when they switched to blades it might have been 98

Last edited:

98_gsr

Gsr blades are 15's, ls/gs Meshes are 15's Gsr fat fives are 15's, Civic Si wheels are also 15's (don't really know if honda know how to make anything but a 15 :lol:)... I dunno if there is any option for a 16" honda wheel that is 4 lug... I'm sure someone will post if there is.

Edit: Heck I think the Type R wheels are 15's but I might be wrong

Btw there are two different styles of DC gsr wheels, 95-96 are fat fives and 97-01 are blades. I might be wrong on the 97 year though... I can't remember when they switched to blades it might have been 98
You are mostly correct lol, but blades started in 1998. The 1997 GS-Rs came with meshies, the only year they did that. The stock USDM/EDM/UKDM ITR wheels are 15" but the JDM 98 and ups are the only 16" integra wheel but they only came in 5 lug. (They were made by eneki and they made them in 4 lug but only in Japan and they are verrryyyy rare.) You can look around for some stock honda wheels that are 16" but just make sure they are in the 4x100 bolt pattern. Most anything (not bigger that 18" or smaller than 14" or anything with a crazy offset) should fit your car as long as its the 4x100 bolt pattern. Off the top of my head another Honda that has 16" wheels in 4x100 is the fit. Be careful though, there are 4 lug ITR wheels but they are in the 4x114.3 bolt pattern and will not fit your car without a converstion.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
yall are also forgeting about the snowflake in 96 they were so ugly the only had them on for 1 year haha... as far as 16 with 4 lug HFP has some wheels.... go to a honda dealer and look at the HFP wheels