egr location

Trix

ok guys im getting the code 12 on my 91 integra and i pops up every so often, like i drove it yesterday for about an hour to get it ready for me to drive it to work, and the car never threw a code, but i drove it to my moms house which is like 10 minutes away and it threw the code 12, so when i got there i had to wait for the damn car to go into gear (auto) which took a little while before i could turn the car off.. then when i left drove the same 10 minutes back to my house the check engine light never came on

anyone tell me where the egr is located

emd513

Look at your throttle body. There's a unit in front of it between it and the valve cover that's bolted to the intake with two 10mm bolts. Has a couple wires coming out the top. Top plate is bronze in color. That's the egr valve. If not then it has been replaced with a manual in take.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

That. Very hard to miss. If you have problems Google it so u can see what it looks like..

Trix

ok thats what i was thinking, it was like its smooth on top and its very hard to miss lol, i was just asking since i see a diagram and it looked like it was below the I/M