Eibach 2011

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
So on May 15th Eibach is hosting their annual Honda meet. I want to see who all is planning on coming to the event so maybe we can setup a seperate CI meet and greet, either pre or post event. I will try to keep up on this thread and have a list of guys and gals from here that plan to attend. Feel free to throw out ideas on where we can meet at.

info on the meet and obtaining spots
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2894189

attending:
SaintHavok
Hot.Damn.
OBEY POSSE GSR
r0g3r16
90tegDa9
Sparkys13
TeggyBear_Ls
Green_Teggy
BugJuice
*DA3*
DeathMetalTony

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
me and rob might go but i dont want to see some people there because they want to do a jack move on me. I guess ill go if i have VIP

Cripton805

Where is this going to be held???
I might be able to add stuff to my car by then ;)

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
@cripton the events at the Eibach compound in Corona,CA
@samurai me and Hot.Damn. have spots reserved I'll get the link on that info in the am when I'm not posting from my phone

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
well samurai i have a bat in my car if hat bhelps and since i from colorado they wont be able to find me after lol . outa town shooters if u will.. lol lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not going to make it to Eibach this year. Hosting a track event at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. :drive:

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
theres already a thread for this dude
yes there is, in the 3rd gen section, not the meets and events section where it belongs. I think its better to have it here where all can find it instead of buried in a generation specific section.

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
Bump it up anyone else plan on attending? I agree with Hot.Damn. CI should make our presence known by rolling in all together