electrical problem please help

95lsteg

okay last night i was trying to figure out my my turn siganls wont work but my hazards do. so i looked at my running lights. only the passenger side was on. the other side didnt have bulbs in it (i just got this car for 150) so i was like okay. well i took one bulb out of the passenger side and plugged it into the driver side running light. turned on my headlights and running lights and they all came one. well i pressed the hazard button to see if they would flash and everything( headlights, tailights, dash lights, running lights everything) stoppped working but everytime i press the hazard button the flasher relay under the dash just buzzes really loud... any ideas?? :( :puppyeyes:(:(:(

jay8801

don't you already have a post like this? you should check the first post you put up about this problem i believe there are a few answers on there.

95lsteg

don't you already have a post like this? you should check the first post you put up about this problem i believe there are a few answers on there.
well this is after that post lol. its gotten worse now the relay just clicks really fast and nothing works

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
wait. hold up. you got a your teg for 150 bucks.

mirrorimg

Im sure he got it for that cheap because the PO had problems that he could not fix, like this electrical problem.

Replace the relay.

vincentex3

i got mine for $200 and i have the same prob except its my night lights and my breaklights mabye i need to change the fuses or the bulbs ill check

95lsteg

wait. hold up. you got a your teg for 150 bucks.
actually i owned this teg about 6 months ago and traded for a ej coupe. wrecked that. well the owner of my teg never put the car in his name and it was towed from him. well the towing company said i could come pick it up and i was the only person that could pick it up as long as i paid the fines. the man messed up the paper work and so i got my ol teg back with a new b16 transmission, blown up b18a and other shit i havent got to fixing when i previously owned it... for 150 it was awesome. lol