Elementary kids singing about Obama

AmberLynne

I didn't see it on the webpage, but I'm watching it on tv now and they said that the kids replaced Jesus's name with Obamas.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Public school sucks, If my kid was taught to sing that song in school, I would cut that bitch teachers brake lines.

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
Why u guys hating on Obama? its not like he taught or told them to sing a song about him

besides i thought it was kinda catchy lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
^^ STFU!! he's ruining our country! yes i can say this now cause im 18! haha seriously though if you look at what happen to cash for clunkers now the price of used cars has shot threw the roof! cant even get me a winter beater cause ppl are charging out the ass for them :( sorry but yes this is my opinion! but seriously this is just bull shittt! No im not racist either because im 90% sure that would be brought up. i am actually part black but seriously IMO its gettin a little insane!

EDIT: forgot to mention he still cant even prove he's a true legal US citizen.

AmberLynne

Why u guys hating on Obama? its not like he taught or told them to sing a song about him

besides i thought it was kinda catchy lol
I'm sure you'd have something to say if they were singing about bush. and yeah Obama has everything to do with this. :x Your the reason our worlds ending. thanks. Maybe you can name something good he's done so far.