emissions problem need help!!

treybombRW

ok so i have recently had alot of disappointment with my 92 gs in the form of failing emissions. so i went for an etest after my safety and failed. results were pass on all but the nox. i was more than double over. everything else was great. i ran seafoam and went for another test. same thing except my nox went down from 1166 to 944 nothing else changed. so i changed the egr valve with a good used one and ran amzoil power foam through the intake. went for test 3. same thing except my nox went down from 944 to 823. so something was working. i have a brand new full cooling system, rad t-stat sensor and all so the engine should be keeping cool. i had canadian tire run a super cleaner through my engine called terra clean and it did a great job. i felt like my car had an instant jump in hp. so i went for yet another test and for some reason i failed on all 40 kph readings really bad. so the tech said it's screaming cat conv. but could it be something worse. any advise would be great. i've tried almost everything. also have a new egr valve now, pvc valve and air filter.