endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Just picked up today, new for cheap

Now I can install this bad boy, should help with the understeer somewhat for my AX event coming up.

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
AUTOX was awesome. I sucked my first 4 runs, but improved a lot later that day. My buddy said his friend with a e46 was pissed because he couldn't beat my raw times. Idk the exact truth in that but it was funny to hear. The best thing was I made friends with a Mazda 2 owner and a m3 owner. Nobody cared what you drove just that you actually drove.

vtecteggy617

That's what's up bro. I gotta see this civic in person!!!

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
11.8lb. 2.2lb less than my 5zigen FN01RC. Good enough until I get my 949 6ul wheels

New Helmet on the way.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Daylites that's right, and I like the look but hate they are only 6.5 wide, 7 would have been so much better.
There are a bunch of companies now that can widen wheels if you're willing to pay for it. It's not too expensive, and it'd be cheaper than replacing them with more wheels down the road.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Konigs, don't think I would invest into them, the 6ul I can get 15x7 and only 11.2lb. They would be a dedicated race set too. Plus getting some Yokohama A03's for free, Race Friends>Friends.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Have a race on 8/4/13 and AutoX School 8/18/12 guarantees me 20+ runs and 3 course. Seat times is the name of the game.

My helmet looks so sick with the vinyl of my last name.

Quick shoot of new winglets.