endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Start this morning, I should finish tomorrow.

Here is it wet sanded and ready for the last coat tomorrow.

94RS

No fucks given.
I feel like those headlights need a black housing treatment. But :thumbup: nonetheless.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I feel like those headlights need a black housing treatment. But :thumbup: nonetheless.
x2.
The front looks straight up baller, but I was trying to figure out what it was missing.
I believe black housings is the answer. :thumbs up

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
x2.
The front looks straight up baller, but I was trying to figure out what it was missing.
I believe black housings is the answer. :thumbs up
I was thinking some black housings also, but if you look I still need to paint the outer part of the mesh grill

R13

The other asshole
You know how to separate the headlight lenses and paint the housing, don't you? I know a lot of people still don't realize you can do that.

I even plasti dipped mine so I can go back to chrome if I feel like it.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You know how to separate the headlight lenses and paint the housing, don't you? I know a lot of people still don't realize you can do that.

I even plasti dipped mine so I can go back to chrome if I feel like it.
Yeah I've already opened them before, sealed them with Honda Honda lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
All ready for AutoX tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't rain much. Changed my oil, trying out Valvoline SynPower 5w40.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That looks good. Nice DIY

Yeah, rusto sucks donkey balls. I used that stuff on my wheels one time, came out ok, but couldve been better.