Endo617: Upgrade/Build Thread

emd513

Lol. With that compression if done right it will be a sick ride

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

96LSteg

Jemel
You need to check out MUCKMAN's thread. I think his GSR has 13:1 and he is pushing like 20+ lbs of boost. Only bad part is you HAVE to run E85 or better to prevent detonation. You also need a tuner who is experienced with high compression boost builds. I wanted to do the same to my LS but I don't live near any E85 stations.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Not trying to go that crazy lol, just want it to be fun. With the high compression I think my best friend would be boost by gear. Keep low on first so the fuel can be tuned down enough to a good daily driver then crank up the for to avoid anything there after. I have a pretty experienced tuner i have in mind that build a track car similar so my low boost daily driver should be easy.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Well its official, stripping my DB and junking the shell. Not out the game but moving a different direction. DB after putting so much time and money ain't what I expected, should be running like a champ but acts like a chump.

Heres a hint:

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
sucks that you're getting rid of it. really thought this car was pretty cool.

sell me the hood bra!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
sucks that you're getting rid of it. really thought this car was pretty cool.

sell me the hood bra!
Yeah man, loved working on it, but lost love after wiring problems, alignment issues, and car accident. Bra is shitty trust me.

Ganyon

If I had a PayPal I'd send you cash for that bra right now. I don't care how bad it looks. Just no PayPal or credit card. All cash over here.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
If I had a PayPal I'd send you cash for that bra right now. I don't care how bad it looks. Just no PayPal or credit card. All cash over here.
Lol everyones calling me to buy that POS. Not sure what to do with the car. Recently got 2 alignments and the car is still pulling to the left. Every thing is new and not sure what the issue is, maybe frame damage? Buddy give me some fairly fresh fenders. My 91 civic is definitely getting the ax though.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
lol I should do that, but I got F'd on the insurance. The guy was never found he gave me some funny paper work for the accident. I ran into some cash flow problems but all is good now. Idk I have to check where I can go to get ii check and not get graped.