Eneos oil give your more hp?

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah no such thing as adding more HP but I've read Eneos and RoyalPurple are the best in protection.

mirrorimg

Yeah no such thing as adding more HP but I've read Eneos and RoyalPurple are the best in protection.
Technically speaking, a better lubricating oil will create less resistance on parts rubbing together. Less resistance means parts move more freely. Not adding, but recovering lost HP due to friction.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ams oil and elf actually adhere to higher and more stringent regulations regarding the quality of their oil. Eneos and royal do not

j13

Keep It Clean
Technically speaking, a better lubricating oil will create less resistance on parts rubbing together. Less resistance means parts move more freely. Not adding, but recovering lost HP due to friction.
Yeah true. But not all engine will gain more power just buy using these oils, such as engines with a lot of wear

j13

Keep It Clean
ams oil and elf actually adhere to higher and more stringent regulations regarding the quality of their oil. Eneos and royal do not
I'm only going by the info of reveiws on these oils. I don't think ams oil is good, I've read that amsoil is not api certifid and can void warranty(for new cars of course)

Ill stick to Royal tho, Nothing but good things about it.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
that makes a lot of sense, i think im going to try eneos and write a review on it. Havent heard anything bad about it yet.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm only going by the info of reveiws on these oils. I don't think ams oil is good, I've read that amsoil is not api certifid and can void warranty(for new cars of course)

Ill stick to Royal tho, Nothing but good things about it.
ams oil is far superior and does not brake down after a track day like mobile 1 will or eneos i believe. It also shows less gasoline in the motor oil when used with a turbo application. it has showed better test results when the oil is sent to a lab