Energy suspension motor mount inserts

01teggy

I just installed the energy suspension motor mount inserts. let me tell you if you have a car with high mileage then i recomend just buying either full mount kits or new mounts to put the inserts in. Once i got up in the air i realized all my mounts were dry rotted, then the bolts wouldnt come off. I decided not to mess with anything and just buy new mounts. The rear one still isnt in but i can feel the differance with just the front two. By the way my teggy has 120xxx on it for those of you looking to base "high mileage" off of. Other than all this the mounts are great my wheelhop is very very minimal. It is kinda like the front end just floats forward accross the ground until you hit redline and you just say damn, it never did that before!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I just installed the energy suspension motor mount inserts. let me tell you if you have a car with high mileage then i recomend just buying either full mount kits or new mounts to put the inserts in. Once i got up in the air i realized all my mounts were dry rotted, then the bolts wouldnt come off. I decided not to mess with anything and just buy new mounts. The rear one still isnt in but i can feel the differance with just the front two. By the way my teggy has 120xxx on it for those of you looking to base "high mileage" off of. Other than all this the mounts are great my wheelhop is very very minimal. It is kinda like the front end just floats forward accross the ground until you hit redline and you just say damn, it never did that before!
X2!! i have them on both of my cars