engine bay elimination

Prozon

Kris
EMD it's not that we think you are in "school" and we have to correct your grammar. When you are asking for somebody's help it is common courtesy to take a second to make sure things are spelled correctly and it is as grammatically up to par as you can make it. People shouldn't have to try to figure out what you mean by something. If I mention someone's grammar it's usually because I honestly can not understand what they are saying, or because it's one giant sentence; that kind of thing bugs me.

On to your question though!

"Emissions" wise there's not much unless you drive an auto. The manual car's didn't come with EGR's from what I know, and besides that you have what, the evap canister? I have heard that removing it will cause a bad fuel smell when you're driving as well as potentially decrease fuel mileage.

Now of course you can remove the other things in your engine bay that are not emission related. Power steering and air conditioning are a given, some people will even go through the trouble of removing the ABS system, something I plan to do in the future.

Hope it helps.
Goodluck. :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'd start with the cruise control, rip that shit out. Get a short ram intake and then move the battery where the intake resonator was.

emd513

I have a build thread guys. I have already gotten rid of ABS then I traded for a 92 without it. Its a daily and wanted some of the lines( vacuum) out. They look like crap. I have an auto trans in it, so I have a egr valve. Going to swap the whole motor and transfer hopefully in the next year. So I want to have what I can out so its less work when I do my swap. Slowly doing somewhat of a wire tuck. Really just rerouting exsisting wire harness around so you dont see as much. To my comment on spelling. You obviously can understand what I was asking. I understand when you can't to say something but you could on mine that's what pisses me off about it