engine bogging after TB and TPS replacment?

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
so i decided to replace my tps sensor cuz my check light was on, and i go look at see that the head of the screws are sawed off, people told me thats normal for factory, so i took the whole TB off and swapped it with my old teg, and the tps light went away, now when im driving with just little throttle and then when i want to speed up ill give it some gas but the car looses power for a second then comes back, anyone know whats wrong? it has to be either the TB or the TPS but the tps light went away so that should be ok right? im having problem after problem with this car haha but i love it, help me out guys i dont want to sell the car

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
You can replace the TPS sensor off the TB, using a dremel you can make a notch on the head of each bolt,and back out the factory bolts with a screwdriver.

When I had to replace my TPS on my old Dc4, it didn't really fix any problems until I calibrated the new TPS sensor. A friend did it with a multi-meter,...

jdmb18da9

all go!! no show!!!
haha i figured it out now, i had one of the hoses pinched by accident so i guess the engine wasnt breathing right, but now its fine woooo

Last edited: