Engine Check Light....Code 78..HELP!!!

pbnj

Hi the other day I started my car everything was fine until the check engine light came up. I checked it and I got a code of 78. I looked it up but can't find anything for it. If anyone can help....please help! Thanks!!!

mirrorimg

7 long blinks, 8 short blinks? in that order?

If you get: long, then short, then long, then short,
There are two codes being pushed out.

78 is not a code that the ECU has, I dont know any other answer to give. Without knowing what the code is, you wont be able to fix it, and since there are no listings for that code...

pbnj

Yes its 7 long blinks then8 short ones.......but I jux askin.....I'm prob gonna recheck later....

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
Yes its 7 long blinks then8 short ones.......but I jux askin.....I'm prob gonna recheck later....
just curious if you ever found out what this was.
i just got a check engine light on, but its on sometimes, then off, and of course, when i go to check it with a paperclip, its off. i even had the light on when i went to autozone to have them test it... got there, it was off.
/ragequit

pbnj

just curious if you ever found out what this was.
i just got a check engine light on, but its on sometimes, then off, and of course, when i go to check it with a paperclip, its off. i even had the light on when i went to autozone to have them test it... got there, it was off.
/ragequit
that happens to me too....when i check it, the light disappears on me too and when i take the clip off the light comes back also....but let me know if you ever find out too...

XxCaryxX

Either you are mildly retarded or you can't read.

There is no 78 code for your car. You counted wrong.
That was a little unnecessary. If you must insult someone's intelligence then you should find something more constructive to do with your time.