engine code 43

mugenguy

so my 91 integra is throwing code 43 ,fuel supply system, wat could that be could that be? car runs fine and everything.....can it be the fuel pump, injectors??

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
Check your Oxygen Sensor, sometimes code 43 will show if the o2 is bad

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
Why don't you take it to your local auto parts store and get the code reader, a Pxxxx code is a lot more specific and will help you pinpoint the problem.

mugenguy

i work at an autozone but all we got there is an OBD2 scanner and my car is OBD0

danda2

da-dan
cars 95 and older are on OBD0 which means that these cars dont have pxxxx codes each manufacture had their own way of doing it but ok first clear the code do this by taking off the hazards fuse wait 10 second then put it but and warm up the car to operating temp if it dose not come on it was the wiring for the o2 was lose or damaged if it comes on then start looking at the fuel pressure reg if that ok that some test will need to be done to determind the problem hope this helps

mugenguy

wat about a egr valve could that cause becasue today i notice that mine was plugged in but that the same time i have a 91 with a 92 motor in it so i couldnt find where to plug it in and there aint no connector around it

danda2

da-dan
this could be the 91 and the 92 are different but checking all the dtc codes nothing came up with a egr setting a check engine light

cars 95 and older are on OBD0 which means that these cars dont have pxxxx codes each manufacture had their own way of doing it but ok first clear the code do this by taking off the hazards fuse wait 10 second then put it but and warm up the car to operating temp if it dose not come on it was the wiring for the o2 was lose or damaged if it comes on then start looking at the fuel pressure reg if that ok that some test will need to be done to determind the problem hope this helps
ummm....no. try again