Engine error code

money

im getting the code
- P1361
- P1362

something to do with TDC sensor, is it easy to replace? where is located. and could it be why my car hesitates during acceleration at times?. thanks if i can get some help

RoachGSR

I think its the sensor on the back of the block to the left of the oilfilter adapter. I've never heard of a tdc sensor you sure its not tps? I had hesitation problems on acceleration and it was only an air bubble in the coolant lines

money

P1361 TDC Sensor Intermittent Interruption -- that's what it says
P1362 No Signal In TDC 1 Sensor Circuit -- and that

maybe a bubble could be my problem, but how do i figure it out -.-

RoachGSR

Wait il ur car is cold like in the am. Take off the radiator cap, start you car and let it idle til the fan comes on. watch as it warms up you'll see bubbles popping up thats the air leaving the system. its free so if thats not the problem atleast it did'nt cost much. If you check old threads someone posted a link about it if you need a visual refference. I think it is the sensor I mentioned before it does'nt look hard in my bay but mines short on accessories n clutter lol. For the link just thread search bleed the coolant system on a integra

money

Thanks alot man ill try that out , hopefully that's the problem for the acceleration but for the TDC sensor i probably got to replace that

RoachGSR

I googled it from what i saw on a diagram its located by the oil pump. just google tdc sensor on integra found it quick

money

i can't find it on google , do you have a link? , when i type it in its just showing the codes list

money

P1362 code - i replaced the camshaft position sensor but it still the CEL still came on again! , what is it? would i need to replace the distributor

RonnieJ86

P1362 code - i replaced the camshaft position sensor but it still the CEL still came on again! , what is it? would i need to replace the distributor
yeah try replaceing the distributor and the spark plug wires and that might help do it

money

spark plug wire's were changed to NGK wire's a while ago, but i might get the distributor replaced? Is thier any specific company to get or just a replacement?

white89hatch

im getting the code
- P1361
- P1362

something to do with TDC sensor, is it easy to replace? where is located. and could it be why my car hesitates during acceleration at times?. thanks if i can get some help
Had this problem back in the day on my Civic Hatch. Had to replace the distributor.