Engine Mounts??????

NEEK94LS

Sooo um my transmission mount is done, and I need a new one. I figure I just save myself some time in the future and just do the other main mounts also. I was thinking about getting some Innovative mounts 75a to be precise. I was gonna get some OEM mounts but im thinking they wont last very long the way I drive. I dont track my car but I dont drive like your normal person on the street. I also am known to engage in "illegal speed contest from time to time" :lol:. So im just wondering should I get innovative mounts or some OEM factory mounts. I am also open to sugestions on other good mounts so throw them at me. Also just to add im a little strapped for cash so please dont throw some crazy expensive mounts at me cause then imma feel bad that I cant buy them for my car.

mirrorimg

Your current mounts are 18 years old. Im pretty confident that new OEM ones will survive whatever spirited driving you can throw at it.

But the OEM ones are softer and give more, meaning a more comfortable ride, but will also prevent some of that power from getting to the wheels.

Prozon

Kris
I'm with Jason. OEM mounts should be fine. My transmission mount is busted up too, with 273k on it. So I figure a new $30-40 oem mount will hold up for another 250k+ right? Lol.

Prozon

Kris
Let us know how that train wreck goes Tyler. :thumbs up
Juuuust kidding. :)

NEEK94LS

Yea I still havent bought any, I had to get my hub bearing done, and I wanna get my bodywork next month. Soo those mounts are gonna have to wait :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the top ones have inserts that are 40
and the rear, and the bottom two are 30 for inserts...thats 70 for all the mount inserts.

NEEK94LS

Wow this guiltygear guy really gave me negative rep for that, hahaha whats that matter bro was your vag bleeding that day.

NEEK94LS

Nice,,,,,, Prozon keep it coming bro, let me no when you remove your tamp also hahahaha.

LMAO sweetheart.