Engine swap question! Helllllp!

How about some pics of the engine bay and the ECU. That way we can identify what is truly there.
It sounds like that car lot lied to you about the car. You may be able to sue them for false representation and get some of your money back. You'd need to read up on the laws there in B.C. as I'm not familiar with them.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Misrepesentation? Lol, not to be a dick, but I doubt you'll stand a chance in hell of winning that case. You looked at the car before you bought it, did you not? They will say you should've looked under the hood and inspected things before purchasing. If the car runs good, I wouldn't bitch to much, could be worse, they couldved sold you a "gsr swapped integra" and find out that it has a LS in it...

Lmfao suing, the American dream!

Misrepesentation? Lol, not to be a dick, but I doubt you'll stand a chance in hell of winning that case. You looked at the car before you bought it, did you not? They will say you should've looked under the hood and inspected things before purchasing. If the car runs good, I wouldn't bitch to much, could be worse, they couldved sold you a "gsr swapped integra" and find out that it has a LS in it...

Lmfao suing, the American dream!
My point is that it wasn't a private seller that sold him the car, it was a dealership. If it was a private seller the "buyer beware law" comes into play, but since it's a dealership if they lie to you about what's in the car, he may have legal recourse.
When it's a private seller, the court will tell you, "you looked at it before you bought it". When it's a licensed dealership, it isn't so much "too fucking bad you should have known".