engine swap

dirtcarintegra

I have a 90 acura interga. 5 speed. Going to strip everything down to the shell. I want to put the best motor down into it but not to look to conformed in the engine bay... so the tecks don't ask me question I'm going to race on the oral dirt track.. looking for some info on things like this. most ppl run dodge neon with the 2.5 stratus swap... I want to be lil differnt...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
I have a 90 acura interga. 5 speed. Going to strip everything down to the shell. I want to put the best motor down into it but not to look to conformed in the engine bay... so the tecks don't ask me question I'm going to race on the oral dirt track.. looking for some info on things like this. most ppl run dodge neon with the 2.5 stratus swap... I want to be lil differnt...
Stratus is a 2.4, unless people are putting old SOHC 8v turbo 2.5s in neons these days.

94RS

No fucks given.
Unless he's talking about the Mitsubishi 6G73 that was used in the first gen Stratus/Sebring/Cirrus/Breeze.

AcuraLover92

Acura newbie
Can anyone help me out? I have a 92 Acura integra with a b20b swap and a b18a1 tranny, My clutch pedal when releasing snaps just a tad bit and revs up and down. Can someone help me with this problem?