Enkei RZ-5 Wheels!

thatbryanguy

funny thing about most exterior mods...you can't see them from inside xD but you can feel the ppls eyes on the outside checkin yo stuffz

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
I have plans on getting a coilover system, but it would be stupid to me to have a lowered vehicle on ugly wheels o.0.. I think like 1.5" drop at the most 2" but on a 16" Wheel that would be pretty ok I think.. The idea of cutting or buying cut lowering springs doesn't sound good to me, I would rather wait on the coilovers.. But should I also replace the struts/shocks or just the coilovers? <confused>

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
funny thing about most exterior mods...you can't see them from inside xD but you can feel the ppls eyes on the outside checkin yo stuffz
Look at my avatar and think of that face when you read this*
Are you a f***ing superhero or something who's one gift it 'feeling' people's eyes on you? I want the attention of people who appreciates cars, meaning they will laugh at a 4x4 with rims and dig-on a car with a nice drop and stock wheels. With the amount of money OP has to spend, he may as well drop it with a lip kit and throw an intake on, or exhaust instead of intake if he gets lucky.
Sorry, but that was a wanker-ass statement with poor structure - who the f*** says "checkin yo stuffz" anymore, Master P?

Last edited:

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
Well basically I made a list, and I am going to start tackling things one by one as I can.. But I want to at least get an idea of what each area is going to cost.. I figured $1,000 would be a good budget for a set of Wheels/Tires since I don't want anything ridiculous just some black wheels with a chrome lip!

Exterior Mods
  • 98-01 Rear Bumper
  • 98-01 Front Bumper w/ Lip
  • 98-01 HID Halo Projecter Headlights
  • Amber Front Turn Signals
  • Carbon Fiber OEM Style Hood
  • <Color Code> Paint Base Coat/Clear
Performance Mods
  • K&N Air Filter / Cold Air Intake
  • Skunk2 Racing Performance Intake Manifold
  • Stainless Steel 4-2-1 Performance Headers
  • DC Sports 2.25" Catback Exhaust System

Suspension Mods

• Tein Coilover Suspension System
  • Koni Street Shocks/Struts Set
  • Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors F+R
  • Resurface Calipers, Color Match to Body
  • Replace Hub/Studs keep 4x100 Pattern
  • 16x7 Black w/ Chrome Lip Wheels

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Why a new IM? And because you have a bit less than you would really want to spend on rims and tires imo, seriously, do something else that will really set it off for you. Tein has a set of coils on here for $645 to your door; it's a no-brainer.
Color matching your calipers may be a lit gay and last year; I think Black calipers would look better

NC3GTEG

Building Kick!
It's all personal opinion, I personally think clear corners are gay but lots of people like them.. and anymore than $1000 on wheels just seems like a bit much.. I'm sure I could get a really great set of wheels for more money, but I am sure I could also get a set of great looking wheels for a grand.. For the IM, mainly because there isn't much that can be done to a stock LS.. I'm gonna drive this one until it blows and then go for a b18c swap I guess.. Until then I just want a little more under the hood!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Buy my rims, $1,000 shipped with tires if that's how you think. I've had them about six months; track'd once on the strip for three runs