Enter Chop Contest - Dodge Charger II Due Jan.16th !!!

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i dont know about you guys, but i think the new mustang and that concept camaro look sick as fuck. giving the old style a touch of new stuff... sweet. just give it a powerful engine option to keep its spirits true to form

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Eviloliv3 said:
i dont know about you guys, but i think the new mustang and that concept camaro look sick as fuck. giving the old style a touch of new stuff... sweet. just give it a powerful engine option to keep its spirits true to form
i really agree with you on this...i've always thought that way about it...really nice how ford came up with that... 8)

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
WhiteGSR-DC2 said:
I agree but that charger is fucking DISCUSTING!
yeah, i thought i'd give you guys something alittle more challenging...LOL :lol:

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
yeah, i was thinkin... i cant really rice it out, plus the angle of it was hard to find things to match. so i kinda just threw it together real fast

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Eviloliv3 said:
yeah, i was thinkin... i cant really rice it out, plus the angle of it was hard to find things to match. so i kinda just threw it together real fast
i'm already done with mines....nothing to fancy..... 8)

COMEON, there's gotta be more people that wants to enter...!!!!!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Very good challenging pic. I can't really come up with anything. I'll play with it tomorrow or saturday.

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
g3teg97 said:
Very good challenging pic. I can't really come up with anything. I'll play with it tomorrow or saturday.
remember sunday 12:00 am is the due date......

g3 you wanna pick out the next picture?? it just doesn't have to be me and g3 to pick out the picture....any members could pick out a picture, just make sure its in hi-res...and send it to me or g3...alright :thumbs up

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
whatever you guys wanna chop....just send a the picture to me or g3teg97 and we'll start a contest right after one is over... 8)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It will be hard to make the skyline better then it already is. Theres also the new 07 camaro