Entered a contest, now I need your help lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I am not one to usually post stuff up like this but there is a first time for everything right? TWM is holding a Honda/Acura sponsorship contest in which they are giving away free parts to the car with the most votes. I have seen the cars posted in the contest and there are some nice ones and some that aren't my style, whatever. Anyways, the only decent picture I have of my car does it no justice compared to cars with professional looking shots or sitting at a car show.

I need votes, and lots of them haha. I feel like such a cheap ass even entering the contest, but 20k+ dollars later I feel its ok to be one haha. I figure there is enough people on here that have facebook accounts, integras and might like my car enough to vote for it. Anyways its a pretty simple procedure, you click the link I am about to provide (should take you directly to my Integra) and hit the "Like" button.

Thanks to any and everyone that votes for me. I will let you know if I win or not, if I don't win I will prob end up buying a shifter regardless.

http://www.facebook.com/shortshifters?ref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=10150576211029192&set=a.10150558589774192.393201.131414399191&type=3&theater

dlo253

I thought this was a thread like that one guy posted a while back. haha thankfully its not some guy with 3 posts. Lol, i got you man.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha yeah I see these threads pop up on here a lot and think "damn thats lame", only to find myself doing the same thing later on hahaha. I agree, if the others had more then a couple post I would've prob voted for them, hell I did vote for a couple of them now that I think about it haha.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thanks guys, believe it or not don't really have any pictures of the bay that are worth a damn. Most of my pics are taken with a cell phone real quick just to update my build thread lol.

Kyle

Looked through the picutres, the Boosted Ek hatch is super nice. Also like the dumped white Civic Si sedan. Even though I don't like hellaflush cars, I love the wheels. Even the dumped champagne Accord on RPRFs is ncie. You got some stiff competition, some cars have 250+ votes. Leading car has 500 votes.

Last edited: